Single New York Valentines day!

Chocolate_0Valentine’s day is approaching us, for some of us its a dreaded day, others its the one chance to find there love or to express there love to someone.  So I have a couple suggestions that I came across for singles this year in NYC, because I know how hard it can be to find the best thing to do in such a big city!

1. Katch Astoria was voted one of the “Best singles spots” in queens. They are hosting a “Nuts and bolts” Valentine’s Day singles party for those trying to meet someone. Everyone will receive half of two-piece nuts and bolts set upon entry and will be challenged to find its match to win a special prize!
  2. For those of you who are trying to just forget completely that Valentine’s Day exists, which I know there are a lot of you because my friends are most of them. However, there is a sweet celebration all month at the City Bakery Hot Chocolate Festival. 3W 18th st, Flatiron
  3. Another way to meet someone is going to the Valentine’s Day salsa Class at Alvin Ailey Dance in Midtown where couples will be encouraged to rotate and try new partners!
  4. Lastly, for those who are just not about Valentine’s Day at all because we all have that one person that made us not like it anymore… There is the “Rejection Show: Valentine’s Day Heart break Haven”. Which is a comedy show at 8pm on the 14th at 14th 622 Degraw st in Gowanus.

Enjoy your day! Id love to hear what you plan on doing!

Xoxo

Kailee