Cyber Tips for Cyber Monday

Although we all dread the lines for Black Friday there is something much easier a few days later which is Cyber Monday. ( This is when I do all my shopping) . Over the years I have realized a few things that can help maximize your savings and minimize your time online.

cyber-monday

1. Sign up for Newsletters and follow your favorite stores on social media. Mainly Twitter most brands don’t want to mark up their entire website so they only offer special offers to devoted fans.
  2. . When first getting on the website hit the view all button and start from the button up, while most are shopping there way from the top down.
  3. Although I don’t highly  suggest it use an auto fill tool for your credit card and shipping address. There is a site called RoboForm which remembers your passwords to certain sites which I actually use all the time, and is very safe.
  4. Lastly remember some deals will get better if you wait till closer to Christmas, unless you know its going to sell out then my opinion is just put it in the bag.

Happy Shopping!

Kailee