Spring 2017: Welcome Back!

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to FIT and hopefully the start to a successful and fun new semester. I hope you all had a beautiful winter break and had the opportunity to recharge, refresh and spend time with friends and family. I had an incredible holiday, I went back to Switzerland and it was the first time in 2 years that I’ve skied, and I forgot how lucky I was to live in such an incredible country. This year I really took advantage of the mountains and the snow to really make the most of my holidays and do activities I wouldn’t be able to do once I got back in the city. Although all of this was really nice, I’m very excited to be back in the New York and start school, and a new internship. I have a lot of plans and fun things I want to accomplish this semester, which is giving me an extra boost of motivation to start. I’ll let you know what those are once the semester kicks in. I’m also exited to start my classes, because after a very busy fall semester, I decided to give myself a mini break this semester, to take classes I always wanted to take and have more time to work on my personal blog.

Let me know how your holidays were down in the comments below, and what you’re most exited about for this semester.

xoxo

Zorya