Snug Up With A Good Book

Winter means temperatures are dropping and the only thing you want to do is to stay in doors, probably in bed with a good movie. But try switching it up and instead of Netflix, you might want to try snuggling up to a good book. Here are some of the books that are on my Winter to read list:

A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles It’s the story about this man who is ordered to spend the rest of his life in the attic of a luxury hotel, as Russian history is unfolding outside his widow. It takes a look at the man’s emotional discovery, throughout the years.

Elizabeth Chadwick’s Eleanor of Aquitaine trilogy Although I’ve read the two first ones, I love the era it’s set in. If like me you love the middle ages, stories about Kings and Queens, power, wealth, and war. You will love this trilogy. It’s based on the real life of Queen Eleanor, and her very tumultuous life in the French and English court.

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho It’s the story about this boy who travels from Spain to the Egyptian dessert to find a treasure. Along the way he meets several people who point him to the direction of his quest. It’s ultimately a story about the importance of listening to our hearts.

The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes Ever since I’ve seen the movie You Before Me, I’ve been wanting to read one of Jojo Moyes stories. This one sounded the most interesting, because it’s the story of how a painting holds memories of lost loves. Although the two main female characters are separated by centuries, they are united because of their determination to fight for the thing they love most.

If you have any book recommendations, feel free to leave them down below!

xoxo

Zorya