#PrayforParis

In the tragic event all over the news we all know what recently happened in Paris. Paris is in a state of emergency amid a deadly shooting, hostage situation and scary explosion that has left at least 127 dead.It has confirmed by France that this is an act of terrorism, as multiple shocking tragedies took place on Nov. 13. Several people were dead and wounded after a shooting at a restaurant in central Paris, and around the same time, an explosion allegedly occurred, which disrupted a soccer match between France and Germany. A second shooting took place at Paris Bataclan concert hall, where more than 100 were held hostage and a shootout took place between police and a target on the roof.

untitled

At this time in our community I send my prayers out to everyone, students, faculty, loved ones, family, friends. Regardless what your beliefs are I ask you all who are reading this to keep all these people in your thoughts and prayers. For those suffering at this time FIT has a lot of different services to help you, and many councilors for you to speak to.

My love and prayers go out to you all,

Kailee

One reply on “#PrayforParis”