As a Puerto Rican guy with super curly hair, keeping my hair on trend can be quite difficult. As I am debating to dye my hair before starting school, I decided to help any of you debating to switch it up for back to school. Here are some trendy chops for for the fall!
- “The Cut” Bob – a centre-parted angled cut that remains layer-less and shapes the cheekbones with its flattering frame.
2. Textured Layers – a summer/fall classic, the best look for flaunting your long locks and spicing it up with textured layers. Layers will help frame the face and offer your hair that lively boost. They’ll also give off the illusion of more fullness.
3. Bangs – Thick, yet wispy, brow-grazing look gives way for a bold statement for everyone to gag on.
4. Natural Geometric – For a natural look, it’s all about getting a cut to create shape within your hair. The key is allowing your hair to be heavy on top and structured, yet bouncy on the bottom.
5. Bleach Boy – A look for the guys, bleaching has been in the last couple of months, start of the year with a eye-catching look – great with any hair type.
6. Slicked – Keep things simple with a shiny slicked-back look or add dimension with fifties partings that will register edgy and voluminous.
Looking for the right look can be difficult, but always remember to be true to yourself!
P.S. Feel free to comment any ideas for a blog post! Would love to hear from you guys xxo