Fall Festivities

Hey everyone!

So recently I came across some really fun fall festivities all over the internet, and I don’t know about you but fall is my absolute favorite season. So I thought id let you guys in on some really awesome day/weekend trips which are coming up.

18682424-standard

HARRY POTTER FEST!! Chestnut hill, PA October 17-18

Its a little bit of a hike to get there but for two days straight you eat, sleep, breathe harry potter. Oh and did I mention dressing up is highly encouraged? How awesome is that. I will definitely be at this event. The 17th is a bar crawl to all harry potter inspired bars and restaurants while the 18th is events, even a quidditch match. (how

http://chestnuthillpa.com/showcase/harry-potter-festival

Oktoberfest Hoboken, NJ September 25-26

The Catholic Community of Saints Peter & Paul in Hoboken celebrates Oktoberfest with a beer garden from 6 to 10 p.m. Friday; party from noon to 10 p.m. Saturday; and kids village from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at Hudson Street between 4th and 5th streets

spphoboken.com///contents/parish/oktoberfest-2015.php

Fall Arts and Music Festival Hoboken, NJ September 27

This has music on three stages, more than 300 artists, crafters and food vendors, and a children’s section at 3rd Street. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., rain or shine, on Washington Street between Observer Highway and 7th Street. Admission free

Pumpkin Show October 9-11 Woodstown, NJ

The 12th South Jersey Pumpkin Show is an explosion of gourd-related activity, with a pumpkin weigh-off, giant pumpkin pyramid and Little Miss & Mister Pumpkin Show, which is a pumpkin-themed children’s pageant. 5 to 9 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday at Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown. Free admission; parking $5 per car.

Indian Festival of lights, Jersey City NJ October 24

a Diwali celebration, returns to Jersey City with food, performances and vendors. Noon to 6 p.m., Grundy Pier and Exchange

https://www.facebook.com/events/767020623412574/

And last but not least….

THE ZOMBIE WALK! Smithsville, NJ October 31

The Zombie Walk in Asbury Park may be dead, but Smithville’s annual procession of the undead is still in full effect. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m

colonialinnsmithville.com/blog/events/zombie-walk

There are so many more fun and exciting things coming up even around NYC. Go on facebook or even just google and see what’s going on near you. Do you have any suggestions for places to go? Let me know, I love going on new adventures!

Happy fall y’all

Kailee