A 15 minute train ride and across the Hudson River lives the city of Hoboken, New Jersey. I moved to Hoboken back in May and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Not only is it an easy commute to school, but Hoboken has some incredible restaurants! I highly recommend taking the quick PATH train over and trying one of these spots:
- Tony Boloney’s: Known for their crazy pizza slices and Atlantic City-inspired food. From loaded fries to chicken and waffles pizza, this place is sure to make you salivate!
- Honeygrow: A healthy hot spot where you can create your own salad, stir fry, or healthy Honeybar dessert made from fruit, honey, and toppings!
- Crepe Guru: The famous French crepe made right in front of you and ready to eat! With a Peanut Butter and Nutella crepe on the menu, how can you say no?!
- Fiore Deli: Known as one of the best deli’s in town, you have to hit up this famous eatery! Old school meets delicious food!
- Carlo’s Bakery: The famous home to the Cake Boss! Tons of different desserts and treats lighting up from behind the glass. One of the most famous Hoboken tourist attractions, but well worth waiting in any long line!
- Karma Kafe: The top notch Indian restaurant in Hoboken with massive portions and a cozy atmosphere to match. They recently reopened after a fire that occurred in February. The customers of Hoboken have been patiently waiting!
I hope you can make it to Hoboken soon!