I recently won a free month membership to the UFC gym down in Soho! I am incredibly excited to try out all of the different classes that are available! I’m here to tell you all about the perks about having a membership at UFC Soho! (This is my honest opinion!)
- Memberships to the gym INCLUDE classes! A lot of the time, gym memberships charge you for you classes in addition to your regular membership. Not at UFC!
- You can walk into any class…no signing up required! No more tedious accounts, registering for classes, or worrying that someone is going to take your spot. You can attend what classes work for you!
- Over 50 classes available each week for you to take!
- Don’t like group fitness classes? UFC still has you covered with a fully equipped gym and trainers ready to help you one on one.
- It’s a 24 HOUR GYM Monday-Friday and 8 am – 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Your gym time on your own time!
- UFC Soho is fully furnished with a locker room and showers, but be sure to bring your own lock or purchase one at the front desk.
- Want to rep UFC Soho from head to toe? They have a shop at the front desk with products ranging from wraps and gloves to water bottles and tshirts!
- Everyone is incredibly friendly, despite the UFC stereotypes. Everyone is down to earth and happy to help you!
Not sure if you want to commit to the gym? Get your free gym pass here!