Fall Goals: What I Wish to Accomplish

fall

It’s that time of year again! The fall season is fast-approaching and I couldn’t be more excited for some change. Aside from the crisp weather, layered fashion and pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, I am looking forward to setting high standards for myself and attainable goals this fall season. What better time to better yourself then the beginning of the school year?

1. Consistent Planning + Organization: Anyone who knows me is certain that I would absolutely lose my mind without my planner! I cannot function without writing a personal agenda, making lists, etc. Although I take the necessary steps to stay organized and on task with my responsibilities, I think I could improve with a daily re-cap at the end of the day to make sure I don’t fall short when it comes to school, work, events, etc.
  2. Meal Prep: As a junior without a meal plan and living in FIT’s upperclassman dorm, Kaufman Hall, cooking is a constant struggle — especially when you are a full-time student with classes until 9:00 pm. Cooking on the weekends and arranging a meal prep routine will allow me to spend less time in the kitchen and more time hitting the books and getting homework done efficiently.
  3. Morning Workouts: With classes day-in and day-out throughout the week, it can be sometimes difficult to find time for myself and my physical health. By starting the day as the sun comes up and getting a good night’s sleep the night before, I will be able to fit time into my busy schedule to exercise and get my body and mind right. Cardio is therapy!

There is never a bad time to make a change and set goals for yourself. I encourage every single one of you to set 3 major goals to accomplish this fall! I’d love to hear all of them in the comments below.

Melinda Batista