Perks of Kaufman Hall

Hi everyone and welcome back to a brand new school year at FIT!  If you’ve been keeping up with the blog since day 1, welcome back!  If you are just joining us, welcome to the family!  Some of you may know that last year I was in Nagler Hall on 27th St.  This year, as a sophomore I chose to go to Kaufman Hall over getting an apartment.  You truly cannot compare Nagler to Kaufman because they are worlds away from one another but Nagler made me truly appreciate what Kaufman has to offer.

Besides Kaufman being only a few blocks away, the view regardless of what floor or side you face is really nice, especially with the light coming through the windows in the morning (Ideal photographic lighting).  The dorms in Kaufman are HUGE and I mean HUGE.  Not just NYC huge, actually real life, middle of no where huge.  Each dorm room varies in square footage so freshmen, be sure to ask someone who lives in the dorms for a tour before you pick which floor/room you want.

The dorms are air conditioned, they are safe, there are tons of washers and dryers, AND THERE’S A KITCHEN IN EACH ROOM (Alumni and Nagler people rejoice).  The list goes on and on.  Let me know if you have any questions about Kaufman in the comments below!

Dorm Views from Kaufman
Dorm Views from Kaufman

Ashley