It’s That Time Again…

kittygoes back to school     The Spring 2014 semester at FIT begins in less than 48 hours!   Class begins on Monday, January 27th.  These next 15 weeks are the finale of my undergraduate college career and I am super excited about finishing up strong.

Last semester, I managed to work 30+ hours a week

clock

Attend school full-time

doing it

Give birth to a baby boy

roar!

And reel in a cool 3.6 GPA.

done

Getting it all done took lots of mental muscle and discipline- I even had my doctor quiz me on Spanish during a check up the day before I went into labor– but I am so pleased with the results!  This semester, I have four classes and an internship to complete, a household to run, a baby to raise, and a sparkly victory dress to hunt for graduation. BRING IT!!!

If you are applying for the Fall semester and priority consideration sounds good to you, all supplemental materials must be received by Admissions before February 1st.   According to our website, these  requirements can include your academic documents, the Academic History and Essay form, and, for design applicants, a portfolio.  Additionally, all applicants whose first language is not English must provide an official TOEFL or IELTS score; this includes applicants who have been living in the United States.  Allow sufficient time to complete all admissions requirements.  In other words, drop procrastination like it’s hot and get it done. You have five days left!

Ready, Set, Go….,

Jaiah