In the fashion capital of the world, maintaining your style and staying warm when the temperature drops can be somewhat of a challenge. Here are a few winter essentials that are a must in the concrete jungle…
- Blanket scarves: A perfect blanket scarf can add color, style, and spunk to your outfit while keeping you warm!
- Oversized sweaters: Boyfriend chic, you can never go wrong with a comfortable and warm oversized sweater that will always be in style!
- Chelsea boots: Boots that keep on giving! Perfect for cold weather; right at the ankle and can be dressed up or down.
- Fingerless gloves: Fingerless gloves keep your fingers cozy while having functionality that allows you to scroll on your phone or type on your computer.
- Beanies: One of the most important places to keep warm is your head! While doing that, beanies of all sorts are a definite essential for New York City weather.
- Heavy jackets: A durable and stylish heavy jacket to keep you from freezing in a blizzard will always be helpful!
- Wool coats: Wool coats can make you look like a million dollars if styled correctly! Wool coats are the norm in NYC and are a winter essential that is not negotiable.