With the holidays around the corner, it’s a good idea to start planning out gifts while you juggle the end of semester group projects and finals. As I assume most of us are ballin’ on a budget (like me), I have curated a list of 5 gifts ideas under $15 dollars that won’t break the bank.
- Fuzzy EVERYTHING: Whether a beanie, socks or a throw blanket, fuzzy gifts will keep your loved ones nice and cozy! I suggest looking in retailers such as Target or Macys if you want to be bougie.
- Sheet Masks: I want nothing more than the people I love having glowy, hydrated skin this winter. I suggest checking out Bes Fren Beauty (32nd and 5th) for quirky K-beauty face masks as low as $1.00!
- Amazon Goodies: I think practical gifts are valued heavily — whether a laptop bench, portable charger, essential oil diffuser, etc. Amazon is a great resource for finding items you thought you never needed at an affordable price.
- Gift Cards: The universal gift as I like to call it. Everyone needs money! Focus on the needs or wants of the person you are gifting to. Starbucks, Whole Foods or a Visa gift cards never fail.
- Homemade Gifts: At the end of the day, nothing is more meaningful than something you made with your own two hands. It’s the thought that counts! Looking into small projects like DIY body scrub or a mason jar with “100 Things I Like About You” on Pinterest. These gifts are sure to make the season bright.