My Summer Trip to Norway

IMG_1944 IMG_2751 IMG_2220 IMG_2144 IMG_2021 IMG_2694

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are all getting ready for school on Monday. I just wanted to write this post to let you know what I was up to this summer. This summer break I decided to travel for a month with my best friend in Norway.  We heard so many great things about Norway, that we wanted to see it for ourselves. Instead of doing the easy thing, which is staying in hostels or hotels, we decided to camp. It was one of the most intense experiences I’ve ever had, because I really had to adapt to the different weather conditions and learn to live with the strict minimum. Looking back it was so worth it, because I got to appreciate my trip so much more, I wasn’t constantly on my phone or on internet, which made the whole experience so much more special. If you are looking for a break from your daily life and really reconnect with nature, going camping is really a great way to start.

Norway was one of the countries I’ve been to with the most incredible scenery I’ve ever seen. There was such a vast range of landscapes, from fjords, to lakes, to mountains, you could experience it all. If you love hiking and a nature girl, I highly recommend visiting Norway. You will fall in love with this country! Although I absolutely loved hiking there, I really enjoyed my stay in their capital Oslo. It’s such a cool city, and there are so many thing to do, see and visit (we didn’t have enough time to do it all), you cannot get board in that city. The people that live there, are some of the friendliest and most helpful people I’ve come across. I really cannot recommend Norway more, it’s a beautiful country with a really interesting culture and some of the most breathtaking views.

If you want to see the rest of the pictures from my trip you can check them out on my blog

xoxo