Welcome back to the Admissions Blog! To anyone that may be coming across the site for the first time, I’m Ashley and I am a senior photography major and art history minor! If you are an incoming student, returning student, or anyone that is interested in applying to FIT, let us know if you have any questions or any topics that you want discussed! We are here to help!
With the new semester upon us, I always try to think about what I want to accomplish over the next 15 weeks, whether it’s inside or outside of the classroom. Here are some of my goals for my 7th semester here at FIT:
- Be proud of the photographic work that I create
- Create work for myself
- Make time to ensure that I still get to hang out with friends and take time for myself
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Try at least 4 new restaurants
- Volunteer at an obstacle race, marathon, etc
- Explore a new part of the city
- Take advantage of the 2 for $20 movie tickets sold in Student Life
- Breathe and remind myself that any stress that I am feeling is temporary
- Have fun!
What are some of your semester goals? I am looking forward to blogging and updating you all about life here at FIT!