Notes From the 6 Train: Webcastin’ & Livestreamin’

Exciting news for all the students looking to transfer to FIT. This Thursday, from 10:00-11:30, I am going to be talking on a live webcast addressing all questions you have. This is the first time we’re doing this a live webcast (also, my first time I will be doing one ever, eep eep!)

Transferring schools, credits and towns can be tricky so I think this will be a good time to clear up some questions from someone who has experienced it all.

As-an-Office-Lady-Miss-Rabbit-is-Sitting-at-Leisure-in-Front-of-Computer-What-a-Professional-Woman-HD-Cute-Rabbit-Wallpaper (you can just sit back & get comfortable like this adorable rabbit!)

So, start thinking of your questions now and I look forward to chatting with you on Thursday. See you soon!

All Things Color, Love & Fashion,
Ayanna Lane

3 replies on “Notes From the 6 Train: Webcastin’ & Livestreamin’”

1. Is the webcast going to be archived? I won’t be able to make it at the time, and would like to listen in after. Thanks

2. Hello Ayanna,
    My name is Gernely almonte and I’m am currently on FIT’s waiting list. I am looking forward to talking to you but I was wondering how will this webcast work? Hope to hear from you soon.