Hola a todos,

I’m writing to you from my home in the Dominican Republic (yep, that’s right.. I live where you vacation haha). As the semester ends and we actually get used to the fact of not having to go to school everyday or worrying about homework, we are suddenly faced with three long months before us. Some of you may already have internships lined up already, jobs or, maybe even summer classes at FIT. For a lucky few just like me summer is meant to relax (especially if it is the last summer of your undergraduate life, technically the last summer in my life). With this in mind I have decided to do, live, and experience as much as I possibly can during this time. Moreover, I shall do all the things I love, because in the end that is what makes people truly happy.

As I thought about what I wanted to do this summer (sponsored by my mom of course, for the last time ever) countless things came to mind. For me, the best way to remember everything is in lists, so I went ahead and wrote a to-do list in order to conquer the next few months in the best way possible. Some of the items on my list are:

1. Get a fall internship in Corporate Social Responsibility
  2. Create my own website and business card (vistaprint and moo are great for this)
  3. Eat healthy once and for all (Italy is OVER)
  4. Read all the amazing books I have pending
  5. Scrapbook the past few years
  6. Finish decorating my room
  7. NETWORK anywhere and everywhere I can
  8. Make really interesting posts, with things about FIT you never really knew

Of course there is so much more, but that is where the immediate list stands. I also want to take salsa dancing classes with my boyfriend and go to the beach every weekend. How about you? What are your plans for this summer? I bet only one day ago, the first thing on your list was change your FIT password before it expires LOL (I think that was annoying pretty much everyone).

Carpe Diem,

Sadie