Holidays

Hey Everyone,

As the holidays quickly surpass us one more year, I thought I would tell you a little about mine. For me Holidays mean spending time with friends and family I don’t really get to see. Christmas Eve I was able to spend some quality time with some amazing friends. We had prime rib and huge king crab legs that were the size of me, and even more delicious food that you can imagine. I watched my first Raider game and learned about football, which secretly I still know nothing about I was too busy eating dessert. Then on Christmas I spent more time with friends and family. I first had brunch at my house with my brother, mom, and dad. My mom made waffles and bacon and we had fruits and cookies, it was so perfect. Then we opened presents, I received tons of Kate spade stuff ( but I mean common did you expect anything else from me ) and books this year. I asked for so many books which is so hard now because I don’t know what to read first because they are all so good! So one day I start one then I start another and I go back and forth till I finish them. Then we spent the rest of the day at my grandmas and my friends. We laughed like crazy and ate more then any of us could fit. My cousin Justine got this pie game from one of my other cousins. So we tried to sit at the table and play roulette with this game and see who gets whip cream in the face but no one was truly willing to sit there. It was one of the best holidays I ever had. I barely ever get to spend time with all my family like that and to be all together made me extremely happy.

untitledOh and this is fluff my bunny in his ugly Christmas sweater, he loved all his presents as well. (Haha)

Happy New Year,

Kailee

2 replies on “Holidays”