” A Woman’s Role”

Hi everyone,

So as we all know for ages now a “women’s place” is supposed to be at home, or in a lower level of a job. But as of 2000 the amount of women with high salary jobs such as CEO’s managers, ect went up almost 15%. Women are taking over the work force with there professionalism, kind words of encouragement, and the it needs to be done right now attitude. Recently my cousin became a female officer, I couldn’t be more proud because for one being in the line of work is a very hard field especially for women. Also with all the bad media lately about law enforcement really scared me knowing that someone in my family would soon be out in it too.IMG_2016

But after having a conversation with her i didn’t realize that she does everything and more that a male officer would do while working. After really listening to her stories it really opened up my eyes to how little credit woman such as herself receive. Most people male or female couldn’t do the things she does on a daily basis. So now in 2015 there are more women in the work force then ever and more women are becoming police officers. So you can no longer say women are just in the kitchen making your sandwiches were on the street and in the office making a huge difference. So the week ladies i want you if you see a woman working hard and making a difference encourage her ! tell her you see her hard work, because it’s not always easy for us and we need all the strong women we can get in this world !

FullSizeRender

( She was trying so hard not to laugh, as i had to take a quick selfie as the proud older cousin i am haha)

#empowereachother

Kailee