Alexa Nosal is an experienced graphic designer and fine artist working in the New York area. She began her career as an Art Director in the area of fashion, then joined Martin Solomon, Co., where she worked until 2006. She continues her graphic career working on independent projects. Over the years, she has developed a diverse body of internationally recognized work and presented seminaries to national and international design professionals.
Prof. Nosal teaches the following FIT Precollege Classes:
HAD 150: Magazine Design
HAD 156: ABC’S of Designing with Text
I believe the classroom is an environment for exploring creativity. The class is structured around visual presentations, hands-on projects, and critique suggestions. Students are encouraged to ask questions and contribute ideas. This shared input expands design possibilities, making the whole learning process, from concept to final visual, an exciting experience.
Barneys New York, Canon, Chanel Cosmetics, Hyundai Automobiles, Oil of Olay, Pfizer, Piaget, Schott Glass
Seminars and Presentations:
- Grandestypos, Sponsored by the Instituto Superior Comunicacion Visual, Rosario, Argentina
- Seminar: University of San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Los Secretos del Diseño Grafico Exitoso, Santo Domingo
- II Encuentro Internacional de Enseñanza del Deseño, Sponsored by the Instituto Superior Deseño Industial, La Habana, Cuba
- Diseño Gráfico Y Tipografia / Aguas De La Cañada, Instituto Superior de Diseño, Cordoba, Argintina.
- Judge for the TDC35 Call For Entry, design competition
Work By Alexa Nosal:
It’s been a long long long time Alexa, with much water under the proverbial bridge. Just wondering how you’ve been! Know that I remember you. I figure that you also remember me. I am pretty sure you’re the same Alexa who used to live in Garfield NJ