Last Day of Classes!

Hi Everyone!
Well another great semester at FIT has come to an end and I feel like just yesterday I was sitting down writing my first blog post. It’s crazy to think I’ve completed my second Precollege class. I really enjoyed the class I took this summer. I feel like I got an inside look at what the beauty industry is really all about. All 3 of my professors were so knowledgeable and taught me so many great things.

As the summer begins coming to a close there are definitely both feelings of excitement and nerves about entering into my senior year of high school. This is the year I will begin applying to colleges and FIT is definitely at the top of my list.

The cosmetics and fragrance Precollege course really reminded me how much I love the beauty industry. From making products to learning about marketing I loved every minute of it and I hope to pursue a career in this field in the future.

My friends Marissa, Olivia and I!
My friends Marissa, Olivia and I!

I’m glad that I was able to have an opportunity to attend classes at FIT before applying. Taking these courses really showed me that having a career in the fashion industry is definitely something I want to do. Its been so much fun blogging this semester. I hope everyone enjoyed their classes and has an amazing summer.

Best of luck to everyone!

Nicole

One response to “Last Day of Classes!”

1. fairnesstips1 Avatar

Yes, I agree with you. Beauty Industry is amazing fun for career and business.
    Wish you success. thanks 🙂