Last Week of Classes

photo
My finished Mood Board 🙂
I made some great friends Ali & Melissa in class!

Hi everyone! Well, the last week of classes is upon us [ insert crying face emoji here ]. I can’t believe how fast the spring semester of Precollege classes went. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting at my desk nervously writing my first blog post. Although my Fashion Merchandising course is coming to an end and I am going to miss everyone I have met and miss going to classes on Saturdays, I am also really excited to take my summer course. I think I am really going to enjoy the Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management course.

I am also really excited to share that I will be continuing to blog for the summer semester! I will be writing blog posts from time to time until the summer semester starts and throughout my summer Precollege class! I can’t wait to share my new adventure with you all! Makeup has always been a passion of mine and I am super psyched to start taking this course.

The last thing I wanted to share with you all is my end of the semester project! We all got to pick a brand and we had to make a mood board and write a short essay about it. I am going to insert a picture of my finished mood board so you all can see it! I’m really glad I choose to take the Ins and Outs of Fashion Merchandising as my first course because it made my love for fashion even stronger than it already was. I HIGHLY recommend this Precollege course to anyone who thinks that they are interested in pursuing a career in this field in the future.

Thank you guys for reading my blog posts throughout this spring semester!

Bye ( for now at least)

Nicole

2 responses to “Last Week of Classes”

1. Darlene Avatar
    Darlene

I can’t believe the semester is over already! I really enjoyed reading your blogs. It was really fun getting a peek inside the fashion world through your eyes. Good luck in your summer class ! You have a lot of exciting experiences ahead of you. Enjoy!

2. Darlene Avatar
    Darlene