It Isn’t the End, It’s the Beginning

So Saturday, May 17th, was the last day of FIT’s Precollege classes. It was so sad saying goodbye to my classmates and my professors, and I’m really going to miss being at FIT. I sadly won’t be able to attend the summer courses.

However, this isn’t really the end, because I’m coming to FIT in the fall. It’s so exciting to know that this isn’t “goodbye”, it’s just “I’ll see you soon”. I told my professors I’ll be visiting them next fall (more like harassing them non-stop), and my friends, although they are not coming to FIT next fall, will be taking more Precollege classes, so they can always stop by.

These Precollege classes were so amazing. I learned so much in such a short amount of time, and I had so much fun. I cannot fully express how much I enjoyed classes this semester. To anyone who wants to learn about the fashion industry or is considering going to FIT: take Precollege classes! You won’t regret it.

I really do believe that FIT is the best fashion school out there. August 18th (orientation) cannot come quickly enough. I’m counting down the days (literally, I have an app that counts down the days) until I move in.

So this isn’t the end of my time at FIT; it is just the beginning.

This is, however, the end of my time blogging for FIT’s Precollege blog. Thank you all for reading. This won’t be the last you hear of me though. 😉

Love,

Arielle McManus