Fishing for the Stars | Farewell

“If you a give a man a fish, he will eat for one day. If you teach a man to fish, he will eat for the rest of his life.”

I learned this quote from this session of F.I.T Precollege and it has resonated with me since the first time it rang in my ears.

“Fashion Forecasting” has given me the tools and beginning experience to fish for the stars. The darkness of the future does not haunt as me as much as it once did and I can see myself dominating the fashion industry years from now. I’ve visited showrooms, felt authentic Prada clothing (I still can’t get over that), and most importantly, learned so much about the fashion business industry. I’ve met friends who have given me so many great laughs and have been taught by an excellent Professor Wolf who really wants us to succeed. I will keep fishing for the stars in hopes of bottling them up for my own one day.

Thank you to those who have read and who have had some stroke of interest in my posts or just fashion in general. I promised my farewell post would be short; I just really wanted to thank you all and let you know I appreciate you even if I don’t physically know you. Please never stop fishing.

Farewell, hugs and love included,

The Style Saviour