Professor Glover joined the FIT family in 2008 as a student of the Continuing Education Department. After completing the Fashion Styling & Costume Design certificate programs, he Joined Local 764 Wardrobe Union where he began as a costumer for the Metropolitan Opera. His fashion portfolio includes commercial, editorial, and celebrity styling, as well as Costume Design. He also acts as a Creative Director for young artists. In 2013 Professor Glover returned to FIT to begin his tenure as a classroom teacher. He returns semester after semester with exciting new experiences to share with his students. Outside of the classroom, he spends time dressing the who’s who of Young Hollywood.
Prof. Glover teaches:
JSX 045: Careers in Fashion Styling
Students can’t be what they don’t see. I pride myself on exposure and try to create as many opportunities for students to have hands-on experiences as possible. I tell my students that we are all students and that the experiences we create together are the teacher.
Industry Experience/Recent Exhibitions:
- Key Costumer – Ryan Murphy’s POSE on FX, 2018
- Published in July 2018 issue of VOGUE Magazine (POSE FX)
- Best Dressed List, Celebrity Stylist – Elle, Esquire, E!
- Best Dressed – Golden Globes 2018, Caleb McLaughlin, Stranger Things
- American Ballet Theatre, Nutcracker