It’s A Shoe In

Collecting items is a common but enjoyable hobby that many people take part in, whether it’s hats, pez dispensers, beanie babies or even something as simple as cards. Today, I’m here to talk a little and to ask a little about collecting.  If I had to pinpoint a moment in time, plats quai 2my whole interest in fashion started back in my freshman year of high school.  I didn’t know how to dress but I knew that I loved sneakers and I loved collecting them.  For the most part, I collected Air Jordans but eventually my horizon expanded.  I started off with one pair and through selling various shoes I built up my collection. Currently my sneaker collection is at 107 pairs (and counting!).   While I have slowed down a lot in recent times my love for sneakers has not diminished.  It has, wdywthowever, snowballed into my love of clothes.  Honestly that is probably the reason my sneaker collection has slowed down, most of my funds have slowly transferred from sneakers to clothing. While it’s good to have your wardrobe in balance I think my shoe collection will always dominate my closet and shelves.

I am curious to see what our readers collect and what their collections may look like.  Drop a few comments below about your hobbies and collections for me and our readers to check out!

-Walter