Goodbye!

Well it seems we’ve come full circle… it’s the end – we’ve finished precollege classes, only to hopefully for most of us start back up again in a little while. This Precollege semester at FIT has been truly a blast. I think I definitely made the right decision to take the Ins and Outs of Fashion Merchandising.

We ended our class with a final project just on the aesthetics of a brand of our choice and how they and their look make them different per se. (I did Saint Laurent) I really do feel I’ve learned a lot of genuinely interesting things that will impact my future and the choices I make for myself. If anyone hasn’t taken this class yet I suggest you do! After taking this class I’m highly considering this as a possible future for me. I still want to try out other areas in the fashion industry – that’s the beauty of these Precollege classes! I think up next for me is perhaps the Fashion PR workshop at the end of June and the Advertising and Marketing Communications class in the fall.

I really enjoyed this semester, my class got on very well, I’ve made some really great friends, and I learned and had fun with things that I enjoy and interest me highly. It was a great time and I’m going to miss it! It was nice to have something to look forward to during the week. I’m sure other students reading this know what I mean – at least I hope, I mean obviously I’ve enjoyed my time at FIT these past weeks but I do really do hope though that everyone else has as well.

Anyway I’m not sure quite how to end this blog post. I’ve had a great time being able to blog on here! After this experience I really would like to take up blogging – like with a fashion/lifestyle type of thing! Who knows! But I did really have fun writing these posts. Thanks to whoever has read and to my fellow bloggers as well, I’ve really enjoyed reading all of your posts over the past few weeks.

Have a nice summer everyone – hope to be back at FIT soon!

Best wishes,

Catherine