Comparing Celebrity Styles!

Hi everyone! Anyone who knows me would know that I am obsessed with watching award shows mainly to see what everyone is wearing. This past weekend was the MTV Movie Awards and I saw some styles that I absolutely fell in love with.

• Ellie-Goulding-Vogue-14Apr14-Rex_b_592x888Ellie Goulding: Ellie Goulding had on a beautiful white gown by Giorgio Armani. The dress was floor length, had pockets on the side and had slits near her stomach. She paired the dress with a pair of black opened toed Jimmy Choo heels. The dress was very flattering and she looked absolutely stunning.
  • Shailene Woodley: Shailene Woodley wore an olive-green Balmain dress and a pair of black heels. This was definitely one of my favorite clothing pieces that I have ever seen her in. The dress was short, showed some skin near her stomach and it almost reminded me of a Shailene-Woodley-Vogue-14Apr14-Rex_b_592x888gladiator. I absolutely fell in love with this outfit the moment I saw her.
  • Jessica Alba: Jessica Alba had on a white Piece d’Anarchive top, a green Kenzo skirt and Jimmy Choo heels. Her look was really fun in the way that it wasn’t as flashy as some of the other outfit choices were. While playing it safe and simple Jessica Alba was Jessica-Alba-Vogue-14Apr14-Rex_b_592x888still able to rock the red carpet and land a spot on the best dressed list.
  • Bella Thorne: Bella Thorne had on a baby blue Versace dress as well as Jimmy Choo heels. Her dress was really cute and classy. It had a floral design near her chest and one sleeve was long and the other mimicked a tank top. It was very tight-fitting but worked well with her figure.Bella-Thorne-Vogue-14Apr14-Rex_b_592x888

I could go on forever about this and give you a list of my favorite and not so favorite styles from the red carpet. Did any of you watch the Movie Awards? Let me know what your favorite outfits were!

Until next time,

Nicole