Free The Limited Time

Isn’t it funny when one part of your life always clashes with another?  Well, when I got the topic for this week’s post I laughed, half-heartedly of course.  I have been so busy lately between school, blogging, and my FIT class that my usual five hours of TV a day has been cut down to a measly two.  Somehow I have been able to cope with that adjustment, there’s just not enough time in the day.  My work load at school seems to get heavier every day, and my social life has dropped to an all-time low.

From the time I get home, at around 4, it’s straight to the computer; first tab-Facebook-second tab-Twitter-third tab-blogger-fourth tab-Google.  After spending numerous hours on the computer I start my homework.  Since I’m not running track or playing soccer this season, I would have thought my schedule would finally give me a little freedom to pick up some hobbies or hangout with some friends.  But with only a couple more weeks left of school, I’m sure I can tough it out.  If this is how it is my sophomore year, I can’t wait until my junior year when my work load doubles and I officially never have the chance to leave the house again (jumping for joy).  But at least I will have my social outlet with hanging out with all the friends I will come to make as I continue to take new FIT classes over the changing seasons.

Amira

One response to “Free The Limited Time”

1. Milvia Ruiz Avatar
    Milvia Ruiz

im very interested in going to college here in new york and in this college.