Some of the courses Cornelia has taught through Precollege Programs include HPH 167: The Intermediate, Traditional Photographic Darkroom and HPH 169: Fundamentals of Digital Photography and Photoshop.
Cornelia received her BFA and MFA from Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University.
Professor Hediger’s Teaching Philosophy:
My philosophy in art, as well as in life, is to live by example. My passion for the subject, to create visual images through photography, is one I like to share in the classroom with my students.
On Precollege Programs:
To see high school students come into a college setting and develop a fondness for the subject is rewarding to me both as an artist and a teacher. I thoroughly enjoy being there with them at a rather critical time in their careers as students moving from high school into college. Teaching Precollege has been a great pleasure as I get to watch talent develop at a very early state.
Most Recent Solo Exhibitions:
- 2011 View Point Gallery, Exit, Canada
- 2011 Klompching Gallery, Doppelganger II, NY
Most Recent Group Exhibitions:
- 2011 Schneider Gallery, ‘The Reality of Illusion”, Chicago, IL
- 2011 Klompching Gallery, Exposed, Brooklyn, NY
- 2009 Galerie Kunstagenten, On Portrait, Berlin, Germany
- 2009 Lishui International Photography Festival, China
- 2010 PX3, Prix De La Photographie Paris, 3rd price. Category art photography other
- 2009 PDN’S 30: 30 Emerging Photographers to watch
- ARam, Kim, PHOTO+, Doppelganger, October, 2010, P54-P59 and P82-P83
- Adam Levy, “The Puzzle of the Self”, Photo Technique, March/April, 2010, P23 – P28
- Susan Bright, “Doppelgänger”, HotShoe Magazine, August/September, 2009, P20 – P29
- An Olaerts, Snoecks 2010, P324 – P337
- Abe’s Penny, Volume 1.8 (October) 2009
- Visura Magazine, Issue II, April 2009
- New York Magazine (Art Candy), September 17. 2008
- Narte Espacio Movistar (Spanish online review), October 1, 2008
- Lina Wang, “Doppelgänger”, Vision Magazine China, October 2008, P234-P239
- Photography Quarterly Magazine #94, “Passionate Attitudes”, review, 2007. P34 – P41
- Kathleen Murray, “Women explore art, life in photos”, review, Poughkeepsie Journal,
- November 2006. P17
- Jill Conner, “The very rich hours”, review, Contemporary, no 65. October 2004. P77