My Spring Break Plans: Photography, Skirts, Reading & Bunny Ears

Hey everyone!  This is an exciting week, it’s finally Spring Break!

I’m so glad to finally have a little break from school.  I’m looking forward to a relaxing vacation upstate with some of my best friends, where there will be plenty of photography opportunities (I’m bringing my Polaroid camera)!  I’ll be swimming, cooking, and hopefully doing a little vintage shopping.  I’m also spending some time in the city. I plan to use some of my skills I’m  learning in class to complete some projects I’ve been wanting to do for awhile.  I want to hem this space-print skirt I made  which can be worn long or short.

The photos are by my close friend and FIT blogger Martina.   The two of us plan on going fabric shopping so we can create many of the things we’ve made patterns for! We are also planning a visit to a 99-cent store so we can buy glitter and plastic accessories to customize our new pieces.

I’m also excited to do a little spring shopping and add some fresh warm-weather pieces to my wardrobe.  I’m thinking about some scalloped denim shorts, beautiful white dresses like in Sofia Coppola’s The Virgin Suicides, and, of course, dreaming of the beautiful Miu Miu heels from this season.

Today my friend Elijah (the other half of my blog at http://lesfillesdelamode.tumblr.com/) and I visited the Marc Jacobs store to take a picture with the adorable Easter pig in the window!  (I’m the one in the pink hat).

Also, I can’t wait to just relax and read the new issue of the ever-inspiring POP Magazine while enjoying the spring weather (finally).

The new issue of POP and a few of my favorite seasonal items:  Daisy Eau So Fresh body cream by Marc Jacobs, floral hair wrap from the ballet store, and a gifted pair of blue glasses.  Finally…I’m excited for Easter, the perfect opportunity to wear my pink bunny ears.

I wear them all the time, but this is the perfect excuse to pair them with even more pastel colors than usual!

Have a great Spring Break!

xoxo

Ruby