FIT is flying by too fast!

Hi again! I cannot believe that my first week at FIT is over. I have to admit, I am pretty sad about this because I know that the next two weeks are probably going to go by just as fast… BUT I don’t want to think about that last day at FIT so lets move on…

My first week at FIT was AMAZING. I learned sooo much about photography and I know I am going to learn even more this week. I made soo many new friends and I’ve seen everybody’s photography and it is cool to see because people take pictures of something that you would never even think to take a picture of.  After taking pictures everywhere I went, we finally got to photoshop. I learned about all the tools in photoshop and it helped a lot with all my photographs. We got to pick one of our favorite pictures and edit them, so here is my first one…

The picture above is a combat boot that I took a picture of, I thought that the edit was really interesting because it brought out the vintage look of the shoe. This is not my favorite picture I have ever taken but I know that I will take more pictures that I will enjoy more during the class!

Everyone has different styles and techniques and not one photo will ever come out the same when there are two photographers. My style is mostly macro (close up) and taking pictures of something or someone that people wouldn’t usually notice. I like to make it so that people can look at the object or person in a different way or outlook.

Below is my favorite picture I have taken so far!

This is one of my favorite pictures so far because of the colors in the flower and the bee that is on the flower.

Anyway, I better get to bed so I am well rested for tomorrow. Cannot wait for another day at FIT. Hopefully I don’t get on the wrong train again tomorrow !

Ta ta for now!

-Brooke 🙂