In The Halls: Giulia

Student: Giulia (18) from Verona, Italy
Program: Summer Live
Pre-College Class: HIN 132 Passport to International Fashion
Describe your personal style? I am a bit of a tomboy. I like outfits that are a little more “masculine”. I usually end up wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt. And of course, my Dr. Martens. I take much from the skate and punk culture. I like to keep my style nice and clean.
Where do you go on your breaks from class?
I get something to drink from the café or sit outside and read a book/ talk to other students.
What is your favorite thing about FIT?FIT brings together my passion for fashion and my interest in business in a nice environment. Its my first day here and I feel inspired already!
Who or what inspires you?
 My mother inspired into this love for fashion. I like art that comes directly from the streets, that is direct and authentic. I look up to people who are not afraid to do what they are most passionate about.
What do you want to do after you graduate from college? I want to become the head of my family’s distribution company in Italy or work for brands/ fashion companies. I’m especially influenced in marketing jobs. I still don’t know what university I plan on attending.

-Rebecca

Tags: