Inspiration, Inspiration, Inspiration all around

Where do draw my inspiration from?

Whenever I get asked this question I feel like I never have a direct answer, because honestly, I never thought about where I get my fashion inspiration from. Most of the time ideas come to me naturally, but they do have to come from somewhere…

First, everybody has at least one style crush right?

Here are some of my celebrity style icons who I draw inspiration from:

Alexa Chung, her style is so simple and effortless yet she always looks so put together and amazing!

Elizabeth Olsen: her style is just flawless also!

Vanessa Hudgens: Although her style is extremely bohemian, there are some days I feel like emulating her style!

Also, my number one inspiration comes from blogs. I have a whole folder bookmarked on my laptop full of fashion sites/blogs, I would share it with you guys but it’s extensively long! Just some of my favorite style blogs are:

Of course, lookbook.nu is a big inspiration of mine. People post their outfits everyday from all over the world! If you have yet to visit this site, it’s a must! You get a daily dose of outfit inspiration no matter what your style is.

Speaking of blogs, this weeks project in class was to create a blog and develop 5 posts consisting of my favorite trends. I have had a tumblr for a while now: http://thecitycloset.tumblr.com/, but I recently made a blogspot, so I can start a personal fashion blog. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten a chance to actually start posting. However, since I had to come up with 5 trend posts for class this week, I thought when would be a better time to start then now? So right now there’s just 5 trend posts that you should check out anyway but I promise this week I will really start posting things such as daily outfits and much more!

How do you guys feel about the new phase of blogging in the fashion world?

Michaela