Au Revoir!

It’s over! 🙁 My last Precollege class was this week and it went by so fast! (On a side note, if you’re reading this, then the world has not ended so yay!) I learned so much about fashion merchandising and I’m now seriously considering it as a career. Now, whenever I go shopping I notice all of the trends and how stores are laid out. It makes me feel so professional! While I am looking forward to being able to sleep in on Saturday, I’m definitely going to miss going into the city every weekend. Everything is just more fun in New York!

If you’re serious about a career in fashion, or you just want to learn more about a certain field, then you need to take a Precollege class at FIT. They are amazingly fun and you learn so much! Plus, you get a swanky ID card with your picture on it that lets you get into some museums for free and makes people think you’re legit (because you totally are). Don’t worry if you’re shy like me, because it’s so easy to connect with people when they have the same interests as you. So…TAKE A PRECOLLEGE COURSE! (You know you want to…)(I used a lot of parenthesis in this post…)(Now I used even more…)

Unfortunately, I’m not taking an FIT course over the summer, I’m going to a program at Drexel. But I am definitely coming back in the fall so you haven’t heard the last from me! Thank you so much to everyone who read my posts and I hope you had as much fun reading them as I did writing them! If you want to keep up with me, check out my Tumblr: http://fiveclocksfivedays.tumblr.com/

Bye! 🙂
Erin