Getting Inspiration from Lady Gaga and Alexander McQueen

I am really easily inspired.  I love bright lights, good music, and people who are really passionate about what they do. Walking down the streets of New York inspires me so much.  It makes me excited about what the future holds. I hope that one day I will live in New York and have a job in the fashion industry.

I also love people watching in New York.  It amazes me to see so many stylish people walking down the streets.  You can see how people love to express themselves through their clothing and aren’t afraid to take risks.

One of my favorite designers of all time is Alexander McQueen.  I love how original his designs were and how expressive he was.  When I visited the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, I was really taken by how diverse  and creative his designs were. His death was devastating and tragic and he has been greatly missed.

I’m also really obsessed with Lady Gaga.  I love her music, her fashion, and her positive outlook on life.  I was lucky enough to meet her and Terry Richardson at a book signing in November.  She was so down to earth and sweet!  I think she’s really inspiring and I love how she is constantly reminding people to be themselves and love who they are.

Thanks for reading, see you guys next week!

Jennifer