Saturdays at FIT: How I See It

How has everyone’s semester been going so far? Mine has been going pretty well! The Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing class is so interesting and doesn’t even feel like I’m being lectured because I am so interested in everything! Taking FIT classes can really help a person become more independent and a great way to explore the city! As you are reading this you will see FIT through my eyes and what I do for basically every class.  Below are photos to give you a sneak peak at my Saturdays and find the places I love to go to on breaks and for lunch! What do you think? If you have any questions just leave a comment! Also let me know of places you like to try on breaks and for lunch too!

xoxox Tori

FIT Precollege Programs are all about finding yourself and exploring the wonderful world of fashion!
Dont forget your Identification card like me! Always have your id on you at all times! If you do there's no worries get a temporary pass from the C Building!

In Class this week I had to create a Beauty Timeline! I researched the history of Eyeshadow! FUN FACT: blue eyeshadow is known as the teen trend color since the 1950's! Other students in the class did their boards on blush, Chanel, foundation, and hair! It was very interesting to learn about all of the different origins of everything.

I love going to Jamba Juice On Breaks! Its great to get a refreshing smoothie that is some what healthy! Other times I love to go to Starbucks for a frappuccino or Panera for a bagel!

I tried this place after class on Saturday! I have to say it was really delicious and not somewhere I would usually choose to go! Other places I love to have lunch at are the Greek Corner diner right next to the FIT D building, Chipotle, Panera, Brgr, and pizza places around the area! http://rubbbq.net/