Spring Trends: My Final Project

The wonderful days of FIT Precollege are drawing to a close very shortly :(. I finished my final project and now the only thing left to do is to present it to the class. We had to put together a PowerPoint on spring trends using photos that we took of store displays and some stylish people who happened to be wandering around. Mine turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!

We needed around 72 pictures to put the presentation together and they had to be grouped into five groups:

• Color
  • Print/Pattern
  • Fabric
  • Details
  • Key Items

I then grouped the pictures into subcategories, but I won’t bore you by listing all of those. Instead, let’s look at pictures!

It’s kind of ridiculous how much white there was in about every store I went into. Stock up on white jeans, dresses, tops, and everything else!

This is my friend Anna, who I grouped into the color category for the blues and whites in her dress. Ocean-y hues like cerulean look amazing paired with white accents, another trend I saw in the stores.

I’m kind of obsessed with these two outfits. The colors look fantastic together, and they have spring trends like the maxi skirt and the belted waist.

So that’s a little sample of my final project. Hopefully my professor likes it as much as I do! It’ll be interesting to see if other people in my class saw the same trends as I did. If they didn’t see all the white though, then they must be blind, so I’m definitely expecting to hear a lot about white in class.

Anyway, I had a great time putting this project together, even though it was terrifying when I had to ask stylish strangers if I could take their picture! (I always made sure to say I loved their outfit right after I asked so they couldn’t say no).

Erin

Comments

One response to “Spring Trends: My Final Project”

1. clubwear Avatar

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!