Sewing my last stitches….

It is sad to say that this semester is over in only 2 classes! This means our final project is also very close to being finished….. Overall, this semester for me was very successful and I learned a lot of fantastic new techniques on sewing that I will certainly use in the future! Especially because I FINALLY learned how to correctly put long sleeves on items. Even though we learned only two pieces- It can be expanded into so much more! I can use the pattern made for a denim jacket but with looser fabric to make a blouse, or add length to the pattern of the long sleeved shirt to make a dress and so on. This will all be very useful skills to me as I continue to sew more and more!

Now all I have on my mind is what to take next semester! I’ve even been looking at some of the other girls blog posts and they all look fantastic- but I think I’m going to lean towards something along the lines of photography since I am also very interested in that field.

See you next week! I can’t believe it’ll be our last class! 🙁

Okay, now I have to go and sew onto my jacket AND THEN IT’S DONE !

xoxo

Martina

P.S. Last weekend I was in a photo shoot for an article the Youth generation in Time Magazine- Stay on the lookout for it!

P.P.S. How fantastic are these shoes?!!?