Do you want to sell clothing, shoes, jewelry or anything you can make or distribute online?
Learn how to use WooCommerce, the leading WordPress plugin which creates online stores, to build your own store.
In this hands-on class you will build your eCommerce site to sell any kind of product.
- Find your theme that is suitable for WooCommerce.
- Learn how to add and manage your products, complete orders and understand reports.
- Set up a payment gateway.
- Set shipping and tax preferences.
- Learn which plugins are needed to safely and smartly run your online store.
This class is taught by Bud Kraus, veteran web design and WordPress instructor at FIT.
Prerequisite: You need to be familiar with basic WordPress capabilities.
Next class begins Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 6:20PM.
Questions? Ask Bud at [email protected] or