FIT Community: The Heartbleed bug, a newly discovered security vulnerability that puts users’ passwords at many popular Web sites at risk, has upended the Web since it was recently. It’s an extremely serious issue, and as such, there’s a lot of confusion about the bug and its implications as you use the Internet. Heartbleed is a security […]
Enter your email address below to receive updates each time we publish new content.
The opinions expressed by FIT bloggers and commentary are theirs alone, and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Fashion Institute of Technology or its employees. The Fashion Institute of Technology makes no representations about the accuracy of the information presented in its blogs.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK IT: Password Reset Tool
- Matching Colors in Apple Keynote
- Web PDM online for FIT
- Exercise Files for Lynda.com
- Tech Help!
- Use MS Word & Acrobat Pro to create Table of Contents for a PDF
- Academic Calendar Location on MyFIT
- Reset Your Password vs. Change Your Password
- Academic Skills Tutoring Center Partnership with Academic Computing Center