Gary Wolf is a fashion business professional with experience in consulting for manufacturing, service, and retail companies. He is currently a professor in the Fashion Business Management Department. He has an undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and an MBA degree from Georgia State University. Gary has also been an Adjunct Professor not only at FIT, but at NYU, St John’s University, Hofstra University, Baruch University, and Parsons School of Design. During the summers of 2016 and 2017, he instructed a merchandising math and inventory valuation class at ZSTU in China.
Prof. Wolf teaches the following FIT Precollege Classes:
HFM 064 The Ins and Outs of Fashion Merchandising
HFM 060 Fashion Forecasting: Seeing into the Future
HSX 120 The Fabulous World of Fashion Forecasting
Learning about fashion business should include problem-solving techniques that resemble real-life situations in the modern industry. I emphasize cognitive learning with an integration of modern fashion decision-making and current examples of success.
- National Field Marketing Director of Internap Network Services Corporation, a NASDAQ listed E-commerce innovator and provider
- Vice President, Planning and Marketing at Frederick Atkins, Inc., an international service, apparel product development, and research corporation.
- Vice President and Corporate Controller at Frederick Atkins.
- Board of Directors, Audit Committee, of Ultimate Shopping Network an OTC listed home shopping network and multi-store retailer
- Fathers Day Mothers Day Council and previously with Young Men’s Association (YMA) both non-profit apparel supported associations.