37 Questions With May Hein | FIT in Florence

FIT in Florence

37 Questions With May Hein

| 1 Comment

Inspired by Vogue’s “73 Questions” series, I decided to do a “37 Questions” video with my friends’ help for my last blog post of the academic year! In the video, I talk about my time studying abroad in Florence, Italy, and the scholarships that helped me fund it, including Benjamin Gilman Scholarship. Check it out!

I hope you enjoyed the video! (Even though I was stumbling over my words!! I don’t know how the celebs do it.) I also hope I’ve managed to encourage you to study abroad. It’s an experience that you will not regret! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any question regarding scholarships, Italy, gelato or pizza – I do better when I’m off-camera. :p

Thanks for following the blog! I wish you the best of luck!

Un abraccio,

May

One Comment

1. I absolutely love, love, love the interview of 37 questions!!! Made me learn more about you as well. It felt refreshing to see Jane, Stephanie and you again, while I was in Italy. Definitely, like May said, I encourage all of you to go study abroad! For me, I was not able to get financial funding, especially I went to study abroad at a different CUNY school, which decrease scholarship opportunities. However, I knew I wanted to study abroad before I entered college and this mindset had stuck with me the whole time. Watching your video, made me reflect upon the beautiful city of Florence, Italy and I hope I will go back soon. Until next time, let’s catch up when you get back May.

Arrivederci 😀