FIT Community: The Heartbleed bug, a newly discovered security vulnerability that puts users’ passwords at many popular Web sites at risk, has upended the Web since it was recently. It’s an extremely serious issue, and as such, there’s a lot of confusion about the bug and its implications as you use the Internet. Heartbleed is a security […]
Enter your email address below to receive updates each time we publish new content.
The opinions expressed by FIT bloggers and commentary are theirs alone, and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Fashion Institute of Technology or its employees. The Fashion Institute of Technology makes no representations about the accuracy of the information presented in its blogs.
Top Posts & Pages
- Exercise Files for Lynda.com
- Academic Calendar Location on MyFIT
- Spring Break Lab Hours
- Matching Colors in Apple Keynote
- Internet Connection in Kauffman Hall
- WebFiles is now mobile friendly
- 2 Ways to Access Your Email in MyFIT
- Computer Lab Software
- FITAIR - campus wireless access
- Reset Your Password vs. Change Your Password