You are able to to add the calendar data from your secondary account to your FIT account, but not migrate it.
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
More information about FIT’s migration to Google along with FAQs, tutorials and training dates can be found at fitnyc.edu/google.