Who’s using Pinterest at FIT?

May 24, 2013 | By | Reply More

Pinterest LogoLast semester the TDT offered a session of “What’s the deal with?” on Pinterest for the FIT faculty and staff. We could not believe the overwhelming response and ended up creating two additional workshops to accomodate the registrations. ┬áPinterest seems to be integrated in more and more sharing and social media tools, so I thought it was time to highlight some of those pinning away here on campus. Now I preface this list with that statement that these are those accounts that I know about. I am positive there are more out there and I would love to keep compiling this list.

The Museum at FIT: All that I can say is “A-MAZING.” Boards are organized by fashion period, designers, and also by category.

FIT Residential Life: There is inspiration here for any student including DIY Fashion projects, places to explore in the city, and decor ideas.

The FIT Library: With more than 130,000 volumes of print, non-print, and special collection material – these boards are a must to see.

Hot Topics: From the School of Continuing and Professional Studies at FIT, you can find dozens of boards organized by hot topic categories such as Styling, Sustainability, Branding, Color, and Graphic Design to name a few.

FIT Alumni: Follow FIT alumni and see inspirational work in interiors, New York Fashion Week, and faculty work.

If you are pinning and I missed you, please let me know!!!

Tags: , , , , , ,