ASK IT: Password Reset Tool

February 24, 2011 | By | Reply More

ASK IT form questions & comments:

From Analeesa Stieha

I am having problems with my MYFIT password.  I was able to log in a week ago and then tried yesterday and it said my password was incorrect. After trying a couple times I decided to reset my password.  I received a confirmation email that there was a request to resent my password however the link that I need to select does not work.  I tried to reset it again with the password.fitnyc.edu/passreset site and entered in all the information including the security question and then hit enter and the page could not load.  Is something wrong with the password reset web site?

Answer:

Your questions brought to our attention an error with the password reset tool. We have corrected the bug and all users will now be able to reset their passwords back to the default using the password reset tool. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and if you ever experience an error with the password reset tool in the future please email customer_service@fitnyc.edu.

If you are still having problems accessing MyFIT you may use the password reset tool or contact the Help Desk at customer_service@fitnyc.edu or call 212-217-4357 (HELP), to assist with  your password they will need your FIT ID number (@number).

Tags: , ,