Time for a Wardrobe Change!

After so many weeks of cold weather, it’s finally time for a wardrobe change! New York summers are hot and sweaty, but they are also filled with fabulous summer outfits. Practicality influences fashion choices and designs. It isn’t just a coincidence that summer clothes are made out of lighter fabrics such as linen and cotton; summer clothes are made from these fabrics because they keep you cool. Winter clothes are often made out of darker and thicker materials because they generate warmth. This theme continues regarding the other seasons.

Savonah

I decided to take a trip to FIT on Thursday, and I photographed some fun summer clothes! I am going to share a couple with you. The gold shoes caught my attention first. I like their delicacy and simplicity. I thought they were a cute combination with her short, white dress. The whole outfit was very elegant. I’m happy she agreed to let me take her picture, so I get to share her style with all of you. The next person I saw embracing the glorious weather was dressed in a Polka dotted dress. She had matching heels and a handbag. I like the bold red and black combination.

Caroline

I like getting ideas for my own design and outfits by observing what others wear and how they combine different colors and garments. There are a million ways to get dressed in the morning; why not try something new?

Happy creating!

– Ella

Comments

2 responses to “Time for a Wardrobe Change!”

1. Angela Avatar
    Angela

Thanks for sharing some of this great ideas.

2. Ambition Abroad Avatar
    Ambition Abroad

Simply awesome blog.Latest trends of clothings for summer 🙂 Keep it up .. Waiting for more new articles.