Before and After Fashion Forecasting

Hi lovely readers,

These past few weeks have been so much fun and such a learning experience that I will never forget. It taught me about fashion and even life skills. From the course to the commute. Overall I feel as though I have grown so much in the past few weeks. I would have to say my professor was the biggest impact on my growth. Professor Suzanne Piazza is understanding and has so much experience that it makes me excited just to hear her stories of being in the industry. My commute was also a huge impact on me, even though my commute isn’t too bad, it taught me time management and independence. Taking the course made me realize you always need back up plans and to be creative with any situation. Before this course I really didn’t have a tight grasp on the whole industry, also I would never have seen myself showing my family and friends directions in the city!

Fashion Forecasting is all about developing upcoming trends. I really did not know what to expect coming into this course due to mainly it was my first time ever going to FIT and taking a Precollege course. My outlook on the topic did not change negatively I am just more intrigued and really know what I want to do with my life. I really encourage everyone to take one of these classes. My goal for the rest of the class is to get a good grade on my final project.

I still have so much to learn about the industry luckily the course is not finished yet! See you next time! xoxo

-Samantha Sosa

FullSizeRenderIMG_4765